Call Polina for best rate!
Shiloh Chennault Bed & Breakfast & Boutique Hotel
Local Information and Links
We are conveniently located near major attractions in the area:
Shiloh ChennaultBed and Breakfast
10. You'll be staying in a Suite that is over 600-900 square feet, with a sitting area and private patio; these are very large suites!
9. All our suites have King Sized beds.
8. All our suites have a private bath and a flat screen TV with high definition Direct TV; yes, we have the History Channel!
6. You'll be in the middle of the countryside enjoying the quiescence of nature, away from all city noise.
3. There is quality Civil War artwork throughout Shiloh Chennault; moreover, you'll be staying in a home once owned by the Chennault family, linked to the famous WWII Flying Tigers.
2. We are the most luxurious accommodations within 100 miles of Shiloh Tennessee.
...and the number one reason to choose Shiloh Chennault . . .
We strive for perfection, and if something isn't right, we'll make it right; we'll treat you with respect; we'll treat you like family--let us earn your business.
Call or text Polina at 360-525-4207 or 360-970-8471 to discuss your visit with us.
We are available to make your visit to the area memorable and comfortable.
Top Ten Reasons to Choose "Shiloh Chennault"
The Premiere Civil War Bed and Breakfast and Boutique Hotel for vacations, anniversaries, business meetings, weddings, and for those visiting Shiloh National Park (12 miles)
Whether you are an artist, a poet, a writer, a Civil War historian, a reenactment participant, or a business person - whatever your avocation - you can find peace here on this 225 acre Estate with an 8500 square foot Southern Colonial Home, including seven porches and three spacious suites. Let Shiloh Chennault Bed and Breakfast be your home away from home in Tennessee.
This West Tennessee Civil War bed and breakfast, Shiloh Chennault, is perfect for your lodging, hotel, or motel needs near one of the civil war’s most visited battlefield Shiloh National Military Park, or to some who just call it Shiloh Battlefield. We are perfect for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, romantic getaways, vow renewals, business meetings, business retreats, church retreats and family reunions if you live near Memphis, Nashville, Adamsville, Selmer, Jackson, Savannah, Pickwick, and Natchez trace, all of which are in Tennessee, and Tupelo or Corinth, which are in Mississippi.
Check in is no earlier than 4pm
Breakfast is at 9am. If you request a different time for breakfast, only coffee and a light snack (e.g. muffins) will be provided for you.
Guests are already making their reservations for fall 2018.
Since we only have four suites, availability my be limited . Suites are not held without paying the full amount of the stay, and although we respond to you via email stating that your requested dates are available, someone else may reserve the Suite in the interim via the online system. Suites are reserved through credit card only.
Check-in is no earlier than 4pm on the day of your arrival Breakfast is at 830 am. If you request a different time for breakfast, only
Please Text Polina at (360) 525-4207 15 minutes prior to your arrival. coffee and a light snack (e.g. muffins) will be provided for you.