call or text
Local Information and Links
We are conveniently located near major attractions in the area:
Shiloh ChennaultBed and Breakfast
10. You'll be staying in a Suite that is over 600-900 square feet, with a sitting area and private patio; these are very large suites!
9. All our suites have King Sized beds.
8. All our suites have a private bath and a 2012 flat screen TV with Digital Cable.
6. You'll be in the middle of the countryside enjoying the quiescence of nature, away from all city noise.
5. You'll be greeted with refreshments upon arrival.
3. There is quality Civil War artwork throughout Shiloh Chennault; moreover, you'll be staying in a home once owned by the Chennault family, linked to the famous WWII Flying Tigers.
2. We are the most luxurious accommodations within 100 miles of Shiloh Tennessee.
...and the number one reason to choose Shiloh Chennault . . .
we have yet to have a single complaint since we opened in January 2013; we strive for perfection, and if something isn't right, we'll make it right; we'll treat you with respect; we'll treat you like family--let us earn your business.
Call or text Jonathan and Polina at 360-970-8471 or 360-525-4207 to discuss your visit with us.
We are available to make your visit to the area memorable and comfortable.
Top Ten Reasons to Choose
Shiloh Chennault Bed and Breakfast?
There is a 10% discount for all Active Duty and Reserve US Military personnel. Only 1 discount per visit.
The Premiere Civil War Bed and Breakfast for vacations, anniversaries, business meetings, weddings, and for those visiting Shiloh National Park (12 miles)
Whether you are an artist, a poet, a writer, a Civil War historian, a reenactment participant, or a business person - whatever your avocation - you can find your Shangri-la here on this 225 acre Estate with an 8500 square foot Southern Colonial Home, including seven porches and three spacious suites. Let Shiloh Chennault Bed and Breakfast be your second home in Tennessee.
$89 to $159 per night!
Shiloh Chennault Bed and Breakfast ® 2525 Houston Cemetery Rd, Ramer, TN 38367
This West Tennessee Civil War bed and breakfast, Shiloh Chennault, is perfect for your lodging, hotel, or motel needs near one of the civil war’s most visited battlefield Shiloh National Military Park, or to some who just call it Shiloh Battlefield. We are perfect for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, romantic getaways, vow renewals, business meetings, business retreats, church retreats and family reunions if you live near Memphis, Nashville, Adamsville, Selmer, Jackson, Savannah, Pickwick, and Natchez trace, all of which are in Tennessee, and Tupelo or Corinth, which are in Mississippi.